Brian Harman is set to tee off at Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) in Saint Simons Island, Georgia for the 2023 The RSM Classic from November 16-18.
In his 23 events during the past year, Harman has one win and an average finish of 20th, with six top 10s.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Harman before the the 2023 The RSM Classic, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
The RSM Classic TV channel and live stream info
- Date: November 16-18, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Saint Simons Island, Georgia
- Course: Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course)
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
The RSM Classic coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Brian Harman stats and recent trends
- Harman has finished atop the leaderboard once while also posting two top-five finishes over his last five appearances.
- Over his last five tournaments, Harman has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those five times he’s made the cut.
- Harman will seek to qualify for the weekend for the ninth straight event.
Brian Harman at the 2023 The RSM Classic
- Measuring 7,005 yards, Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) is set up as a par-70 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,001 yards.
- The average course on the Tour over the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -5 compared to par. At Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course), the scoring average is higher at +18 per tournament.
- Harman will take to the 7,005-yard course this week at Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,299 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is lower than the +18 average at this…