Among the linksmen taking to the course at Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) in Saint Simons Island, Georgia from November 16-18 is Ben Crane, who will contend for a part of the $8,400,000.00 prize at the 2023 The RSM Classic.
Crane has a best finish of 56th, and an average finish of 61st, in his 12 events during the past year (including no top fives).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Crane before the the 2023 The RSM Classic, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
The RSM Classic TV channel and live stream info
- Date: November 16-18, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Saint Simons Island, Georgia
- Course: Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course)
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
The RSM Classic coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Ben Crane stats and recent trends
- In his last five tournaments, Crane has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Crane has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He finished -4 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
Ben Crane at the 2023 The RSM Classic
- Courses on the Tour have played at an average length of 7,001 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,005 yards.
- The average course on the Tour over the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -5 compared to par. At Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course), the scoring average is higher at +18 per tournament.
- The average course Crane has played over the last year (7,321 yards) is 316 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,005 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -7 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of +18.