Kelly Kraft is among the entrants who will be competing at Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) in Saint Simons Island, Georgia from November 16-18 to tee off at the 2023 The RSM Classic.
Kraft has competed in 28 events in the past 12 months. His best finish was 16th, his average finish was 44th, and he had the top round of the day zero times.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Kraft before the the 2023 The RSM Classic, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
The RSM Classic TV channel and live stream info
- Date: November 16-18, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Saint Simons Island, Georgia
- Course: Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course)
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
The RSM Classic coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Kelly Kraft stats and recent trends
- Kraft has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five events.
- Kraft has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -10 in his last five appearances.
- Kraft will try to make the cut for the seventh straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
Kelly Kraft at the 2023 The RSM Classic
- This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,005 yards, compared to the average 7,001 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Golfers at Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) have averaged a score of +18 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 over the past year.
- The average course Kraft has played over the last year (7,287 yards) is 282 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,005 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -8 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of +18.
- Kraft has an average finish of 22nd with a personal best of finish of 21st at this tournament.
- Kraft made the cut in…