The par-70, 7,005-yard course at Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) in Saint Simons Island, Georgia is the location for the 2023 The RSM Classic, where Kramer Hickok will be teeing off from November 16-18.
Hickok has a best finish of 13th, and an average finish of 36th, in his 26 tournaments during the past year (including no top 10s).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Hickok before the the 2023 The RSM Classic, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
The RSM Classic TV channel and live stream info
- Date: November 16-18, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Saint Simons Island, Georgia
- Course: Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course)
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
The RSM Classic coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Kramer Hickok stats and recent trends
- Over his last five events, Hickok has finished in the top 20 twice.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five appearances, Hickok has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -14 those three times he’s made the cut.
Kramer Hickok at the 2023 The RSM Classic
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,001 yards over the past year, while Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) is set to play at 7,005 yards.
- Over the last year, Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) has a recent scoring average of +18.
- Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) checks in at 7,005 yards, 271 yards shorter than the average course Hickok has played over the past year (7,276 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -8 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of +18.
- Hickok finished 53rd in his only finish at this event in three visits.
- Hickok has made the cut one time in his last…