The 2023 CME Group Tour Championship, which has a $7,000,000.00 prize, is set for November 16-18 at Tiburon Golf Club in Naples, Florida, and Hae-Ran Ryu will be one of the golfers joining the fray.
In her 22 tournaments during the past year, Ryu has one win and an average finish of 23rd, with three top fives.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Ryu before the the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
CME Group Tour Championship TV channel and live stream info
CME Group Tour Championship coverage on Fubo and Peacock
Want to catch LPGA Tour events all season long without cable? Sign up for Peacock Premium to access select LPGA events, plus tons of other live sports and shows! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Hae-Ran Ryu stats and recent trends
- Ryu has won one of her last five appearances on TOUR.
- Over her last five events, Ryu has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- She has an average score of -11 across her last five events.
- Ryu has made the cut in six straight events.
Hae-Ran Ryu at the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,001 yards, which is 445 yards longer than the 6,556-yard par 72 for this week’s tournament.
- Golfers at Tiburon Golf Club have averaged a score of -3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 over the past year.
- The courses Ryu has played over the past year have an average distance of 6,561 yards, while Tiburon Golf Club will play at 6,556 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events she’s played have a scoring average of -3 among finishers, which is the same as the average at this course.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Ryu in action at the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Golfweek operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.