The par-72, 6,556-yard course at Tiburon Golf Club in Naples, Florida is the site for the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship, where Yu Liu will be playing from November 16-18.
In the past 12 months, Liu has competed in 23 events. Her best finish was second, her average finish was 37th, and she made the cut 16 times (69.6%).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Liu before the the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
CME Group Tour Championship TV channel and live stream info
CME Group Tour Championship coverage on Fubo and Peacock
Want to catch LPGA Tour events all season long without cable? Sign up for Peacock Premium to access select LPGA events, plus tons of other live sports and shows! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Yu Liu stats and recent trends
- Liu has earned one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes over her last five tournaments.
- In the last five times she’s played a tournament, she has made the cut four times.
- Liu has finished within three shots of the leader in one of her last five appearances. Over that span, she’s finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- She has finished with an average score of -10 those four times she’s made the cut.
Yu Liu at the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship
- This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 6,556 yards, compared to the average 7,001 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The average course on the Tour over the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -5 compared to par. At Tiburon Golf Club, the scoring average is higher at -3 per tournament.
- The average course Liu has played over the last year (6,572 yards) is 16 yards longer than the course she’ll be playing this week (6,556 yards).
- Over the past year, the events she’s played have a scoring average of -3 among finishers, which is the same as the average at this course.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Liu in action at the 2023 CME Group Tour Championship? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Golfweek operates independently, though, and…