K.H. Lee will compete in the 2023 The RSM Classic, a par-70, 7,005-yard tournament at Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) in Saint Simons Island, Georgia. The event is set for November 16-18 and carries a $8,400,000.00 prize.
Lee has played in 27 tournaments in the last 12 months. His best finish was seventh, his average finish was 34th, and he made the cut 16 times (59.3%).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Lee before the the 2023 The RSM Classic, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
The RSM Classic TV channel and live stream info
- Date: November 16-18, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Saint Simons Island, Georgia
- Course: Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course)
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
The RSM Classic coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
K.H. Lee stats and recent trends
- Over his last five appearances, Lee has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Lee has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 those four times he’s made the cut.
- Lee will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
K.H. Lee at the 2023 The RSM Classic
- This tournament will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,005 yards, compared to the average 7,001 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) has seen an average tournament score of +18 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Lee has played over the last year (7,303 yards) is 298 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,005 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an…