Mark your calendar for November 16-18, when Matt Kuchar and the rest of the participants take to the course at Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) in Saint Simons Island, Georgia to golf in the 2023 The RSM Classic.
Kuchar has a best finish of second, and an average finish of 29th, in his 22 events during the past year (including 15 made cuts).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Kuchar before the the 2023 The RSM Classic, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
The RSM Classic TV channel and live stream info
- Date: November 16-18, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Saint Simons Island, Georgia
- Course: Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course)
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
The RSM Classic coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Matt Kuchar stats and recent trends
- Over his last five tournaments, Kuchar has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- Kuchar has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -10 in his last five appearances.
- Kuchar has made the cut six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
Matt Kuchar at the 2023 The RSM Classic
- This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,005 yards, compared to the average 7,001 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Golfers at Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) have averaged a score of +18 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 over the past year.
- Sea Island Golf Club (Seaside Course) checks in at 7,005 yards, 255 yards shorter than the average course Kuchar has played over the past year (7,260 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6 among finishers, which is lower than the +18 average at this course.
- Over Kuchar’s last nine trips to this tournament, he’s…