David Lipsky is hitting the links at the 2024 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club in Honolulu, Hawaii from January 11-14.
Lipsky has competed in 27 tournaments in the past 12 months. His best finish was fourth, his average finish was 39th, and he had the top round of the day zero times.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Lipsky before the the 2024 Sony Open in Hawaii, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Sony Open in Hawaii TV channel and live stream info
- Date: January 11-14, 2024
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Sony Open in Hawaii coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
David Lipsky stats and recent trends
- Over his last five appearances, Lipsky has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five tournaments, Lipsky has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his last five appearances.
David Lipsky at the 2024 Sony Open in Hawaii
- The par 70 measures 7,044 yards for this week, which is 47 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Golfers at Waialae Country Club have averaged a score of -9 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 over the past year.
- The courses Lipsky has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,265 yards, while Waialae Country Club will play at 7,044 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -7. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
- Over Lipsky’s last two trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is fourth.
- Lipsky has one made cut in his last two attempts at this tournament.
- Lipsky finished fourth when he last played this event in…