Mark your calendar for January 11-14, when Vince Whaley and the rest of the participants tee off at Waialae Country Club in Honolulu, Hawaii to take part in the 2024 Sony Open in Hawaii.
In the past year, Whaley has played in 11 events. His best finish was eighth, his average finish was 37th, and he made the cut nine times (81.8%).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Whaley before the the 2024 Sony Open in Hawaii, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Sony Open in Hawaii TV channel and live stream info
- Date: January 11-14, 2024
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Sony Open in Hawaii coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Vince Whaley stats and recent trends
- Whaley has posted one top-10 finish and three top-20 finishes over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Whaley has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -14.
- Whaley has made the cut six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
Vince Whaley at the 2024 Sony Open in Hawaii
- Courses on the Tour have played at an average length of 6,997 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,044 yards.
- Waialae Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -9 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -5 across all courses over the past year.
- Courses Whaley has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,258 yards, 214 yards longer than the 7,044-yard Waialae Country Club for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -11 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
- Whaley has one top-20 finish in his last two trips to…