Ryo Hisatsune is part of the field looking to take home the $8,300,000.00 purse at the the 2024 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club in Honolulu, Hawaii from January 11-14.
In the past year, Hisatsune has played in three events. His best finish was sixth, and his average finish was 25th, with two top 10s.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Hisatsune before the the 2024 Sony Open in Hawaii, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Sony Open in Hawaii TV channel and live stream info
- Date: January 11-14, 2024
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Sony Open in Hawaii coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Ryo Hisatsune stats and recent trends
- Hisatsune has finished in the top 20 three times over his last five tournaments, finishing as high as the top 10 in two of those outings.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut five times.
- Over his last five events, Hisatsune has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -6.
- Hisatsune will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
Ryo Hisatsune at the 2024 Sony Open in Hawaii
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 6,997 yards over the past year, while Waialae Country Club is set to play at 7,044 yards.
- Over the last year, Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while Waialae Country Club has a recent scoring average of -9.
- The courses Hisatsune has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,284 yards, while Waialae Country Club will play at 7,044 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Hisatsune in…