Mark Hubbard is ready to compete at the 2024 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club in Honolulu, Hawaii from January 11-14.
In his 31 tournaments during the past year, Hubbard has a best finish of sixth and an average finish of 25th, with no top fives.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Hubbard before the the 2024 Sony Open in Hawaii, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Sony Open in Hawaii TV channel and live stream info
- Date: January 11-14, 2024
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Sony Open in Hawaii coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Mark Hubbard stats and recent trends
- Hubbard has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five tournaments.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Hubbard has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -7 over his last five appearances.
Mark Hubbard at the 2024 Sony Open in Hawaii
- The par 70 measures 7,044 yards for this week, which is 47 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Waialae Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -9 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -5 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Hubbard has played over the last year (7,263 yards) is 219 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,044 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
- In his last seven trips to this event, Hubbard has an average finishing position of 49th.
- Hubbard has made the cut in three of his last seven trips to this tournament.
- Hubbard last played this event in 2023 but did not make the…