The 2024 Farmers Insurance Open, which has a $9,000,000.00 prize, is set for January 24-26 at Torrey Pines (North) in San Diego, California, and Ryan Moore will be one of the competitors joining the fray.
In his 25 tournaments during the past year, Moore has a best finish of fifth and an average finish of 25th, with no top rounds of the day.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Moore before the the 2024 Farmers Insurance Open, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Farmers Insurance Open TV channel and live stream info
- Date: January 24-26, 2024
- Wednesday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: CBS, Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: CBS, Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: San Diego, California
- Course: Torrey Pines (North)
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Farmers Insurance Open coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Ryan Moore stats and recent trends
- Moore has finished in the top 10 twice over his last five appearances, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Over his last five appearances, Moore has finished within five shots of the leader twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -17 those four times he’s made the cut.
Ryan Moore at the 2024 Farmers Insurance Open
- The par 72 measures 7,765 yards for this week, which is 771 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Players have carded 69.75 strokes per round and an average score of -5 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of -1.
- Torrey Pines (North) checks in at 7,765 yards, 497 yards longer than the average course Moore has played over the past year (7,268 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -9. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -1.
- Moore finished below the…