The par-72, 6,972-yard course at Pebble Beach Golf Links in Pebble Beach, California is the location for the 2024 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, where Max Homa will be hitting the links from February 1-3.
In his 20 events during the past year, Homa has a best finish of second and an average finish of 16th, with two top rounds of the day.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Homa before the the 2024 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am TV channel and live stream info
- Date: February 1-3, 2024
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: CBS, Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: CBS, Golf Channel
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Max Homa stats and recent trends
- Homa has finished in the top 20 in each of his last eight events.
- Homa has finished in the top 10 three times over his last five events, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- Over his last five tournaments, Homa has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -10 in his last five appearances.
- Homa has qualified for the weekend nine times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
Max Homa at the 2024 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- The par 72 measures 6,972 yards for this week, which is 10 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Players have carded 69.75 strokes per round and an average score of -5 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a slightly higher scoring average of -4.
- Pebble Beach Golf Links checks in at 6,972 yards, 328 yards shorter than the average course Homa has played over the past year (7,300 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -3. That’s higher than this…