Viktor Hovland will be part of the field golfing at the 2024 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links in Pebble Beach, California from February 1-3.
In the past 12 months, Hovland has played in 19 tournaments. He won three, and his average finish was 17th, with eight top 10s.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Hovland before the the 2024 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am TV channel and live stream info
- Date: February 1-3, 2024
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: CBS, Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: CBS, Golf Channel
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Viktor Hovland stats and recent trends
- Hovland enters this tournament with three consecutive top-10 placements, plus a streak of five events in the top 20.
- Hovland has finished first twice while also earning three top-10 finishes over his last five appearances.
- Hovland has finished within three shots of the leader in two of his last five appearances. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner three times and finished with a better-than-average score five times.
- He has an average score of -13 across his last five events.
- Hovland has qualified for the weekend 19 times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
Viktor Hovland at the 2024 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Measuring 6,972 yards, Pebble Beach Golf Links is set up as a par-72 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 6,982 yards.
- Golfers at Pebble Beach Golf Links have averaged a score of -4 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 over the past year.
- The courses Hovland has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,302 yards, while Pebble Beach Golf Links will play at 6,972 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the…