The 2024 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links in Pebble Beach, California is taking place February 1-3, and S.H. Kim is one of the golfers aiming to emerge victorious at the tournament and wrangle a piece of the $20,000,000.00 purse.
In the past 12 months, Kim has played in 26 events. His best finish was second, and his average finish was 39th, with one top 10.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Kim before the the 2024 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am TV channel and live stream info
- Date: February 1-3, 2024
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: CBS, Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: CBS, Golf Channel
- Location: Pebble Beach, California
- Course: Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
S.H. Kim stats and recent trends
- In his last five events, Kim has an average finish of 51st.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Kim has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He has an average score of +2 across his last five events.
S.H. Kim at the 2024 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Courses on the Tour have played at an average length of 6,982 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 6,972 yards.
- Players have carded 69.75 strokes per round and an average score of -5 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a slightly higher scoring average of -4.
- Kim will take to the 6,972-yard course this week at Pebble Beach Golf Links after having played courses with an average length of 7,282 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6 among finishers, which is lower than the -4 average at this course.
- Kim last played this event in 2023 and finished 41st.