The 2024 WM Phoenix Open, which is scheduled for February 8-10 at TPC Scottsdale in Scottsdale, Arizona, is a par-71, 7,261-yard tournament that will feature a wide range of golfers, including Ben Griffin.
Griffin has a best finish of second, and an average finish of 29th, in his 27 tournaments during the past year (including three top rounds of the day).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Griffin before the the 2024 WM Phoenix Open, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
WM Phoenix Open TV channel and live stream info
- Date: February 8-10, 2024
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
WM Phoenix Open coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Ben Griffin stats and recent trends
- Griffin has finished in the top 10 in two of his last five tournaments.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Over his last five events, Griffin has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -14.
Ben Griffin at the 2024 WM Phoenix Open
- This course is set up to play at 7,261 yards, 278 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course on the Tour over the past year has played to 69.25 strokes per round and a score of -5 compared to par. At TPC Scottsdale, the scoring average is slightly lower at -6 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Griffin has played over the past year has been two yards shorter than the 7,261 yards TPC Scottsdale will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6 among finishers, which is the same as the average at this course.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Griffin in action at the 2024 WM Phoenix Open? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and…