Zach Johnson will be one of the golfers taking part in the 2024 WM Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale in Scottsdale, Arizona from February 8-10.
Johnson has competed in 18 events in the past year. His best finish was 12th, and his average finish was 43rd, with no top fives.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Johnson before the the 2024 WM Phoenix Open, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
WM Phoenix Open TV channel and live stream info
- Date: February 8-10, 2024
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
WM Phoenix Open coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Zach Johnson stats and recent trends
- In his last five appearances, Johnson has an average finish of 40th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five tournaments.
- Johnson has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those two times he’s made the cut.
Zach Johnson at the 2024 WM Phoenix Open
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 6,983 yards, which is 278 yards shorter than the 7,261-yard par 71 for this week’s tournament.
- Players have carded 69.25 strokes per round and an average score of -5 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a slightly lower scoring average of -6.
- The average course Johnson has played over the last year (7,265 yards) is four yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,261 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -6.
- In Johnson’s last nine appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 three times, including one top-10 finish. His average finish at the event is 31st.
- In his last nine trips to this event, he’s…