The 2023 Puerto Rico Open, a par-72, 7,506-yard tournament at Grand Reserve Country Club in Río Grande, Puerto Rico, will feature a slew of participants, including John Rollins. The tournament will be held March 2 – 5.
In the past year, Rollins has competed in two tournaments. His best finish was , and his average finish was , with no top fives.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Rollins before he hits the course at the 2023 Puerto Rico Open, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Puerto Rico Open TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: March 2 – 5, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Río Grande, Puerto Rico
- Course: Grand Reserve Country Club
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Puerto Rico Open Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
John Rollins Stats and Recent Trends
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his last five tournaments.
- Rollins has not finished within five shots of the winner or carded a better-than-average score in any of his last five events.
John Rollins at the 2023 Puerto Rico Open
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,293 yards, which is 213 yards shorter than the 7,506-yard par 72 for this week’s tournament.
- Players have carded 69.75 strokes per round and an average score of -5 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -7.
- The average course Rollins has played over the past year has been 246 yards shorter than the 7,506 yards Grand Reserve Country Club will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -7 average at this course.
- Rollins has an average finish of 56th over his last eight trips to this tournament.
- Rollins has made the cut two times in his last eight entries to the event.
- Rollins missed the cut when he last played this event in…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…