Sadom Kaewkanjana will join the action at the 2023 PGA Championship, a par-70, 7,394-yard event at Oak Hill Country Club in Rochester, New York. The tournament is set for May 18-21 and carries a $15,000,000.00 purse.
Kaewkanjana has a best finish of 11th, and an average finish of 11th, in his two events during the past year (including one made cut).
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Kaewkanjana before he hits the course at the 2023 PGA Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
PGA Championship TV Channel and Live Stream Info
PGA Championship Coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Sadom Kaewkanjana Stats and Recent Trends
- Over his last two events, Kaewkanjana has finished in the top 20 once.
- In the last two times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- Over his last two events, Kaewkanjana has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished with a score of -11 in his only recent appearance.
Sadom Kaewkanjana at the 2023 PGA Championship
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,300 yards, which is shorter than the 7,394-yard length for this event.
- Golfers at Oak Hill Country Club have averaged a score of +3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5 over the past year.
- Kaewkanjana will take to the 7,394-yard course this week at Oak Hill Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,338 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -1 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of +3.
- Kaewkanjana missed the cut when he last played this event in 2022.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Kaewkanjana in action at the 2023 PGA Championship? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…