From February 8-10, Chad Ramey will hit the course at TPC Scottsdale in Scottsdale, Arizona to take part in the 2024 WM Phoenix Open.
Ramey has competed in 25 events in the past 12 months. His best finish was 12th, and his average finish was 35th, with no top 10s.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Ramey before the the 2024 WM Phoenix Open, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
WM Phoenix Open TV channel and live stream info
- Date: February 8-10, 2024
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
WM Phoenix Open coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Chad Ramey stats and recent trends
- Ramey has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice over his last five events.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Ramey has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his last five tournaments.
Chad Ramey at the 2024 WM Phoenix Open
- The par 71 measures 7,261 yards for this week, which is 278 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The average course on the Tour over the past year has played to 69.25 strokes per round and a score of -5 compared to par. At TPC Scottsdale, the scoring average is slightly lower at -6 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Ramey has played over the last year (7,305 yards) is 44 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,261 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -7 among finishers, which is lower than the -6 average at this course.
- Ramey finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2023.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Ramey in action at the 2024 WM Phoenix Open? Sign up for Fubo and get…