The 2024 WM Phoenix Open, which is held at TPC Scottsdale in Scottsdale, Arizona, is set for February 8-10, and Lee Hodges will be among those teeing off.
In the past year, Hodges has competed in 26 events. He won one, and his average finish was 32nd, with one top five.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Hodges before the the 2024 WM Phoenix Open, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
WM Phoenix Open TV channel and live stream info
- Date: February 8-10, 2024
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Course: TPC Scottsdale
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
WM Phoenix Open coverage on Fubo and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of Fubo and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Lee Hodges stats and recent trends
- In his last five appearances, Hodges has an average finish of 41st.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Hodges has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -4 across his last five events.
Lee Hodges at the 2024 WM Phoenix Open
- Courses on the Tour have played at an average length of 6,983 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,261 yards, 278 yards longer than average.
- Over the last year, Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while TPC Scottsdale has a recent scoring average of -6.
- Hodges will take to the 7,261-yard course this week at TPC Scottsdale after having played courses with an average length of 7,289 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -6 average at this course.
- Hodges did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2023).
Want to make sure you don’t miss Hodges in action at the 2024 WM Phoenix Open? Sign up for Fubo and get live sports and shows, without cable!
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you…