A $8,100,000.00 prize is on the line when Cole Hammer competes in the 2023 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) in Palm Harbor, Florida from March 16 – 19.
In the past 12 months, Hammer has competed in 11 tournaments. His best finish was fifth, and his average finish was 40th, with one top five.
Keep reading for all the information you need to know about Hammer before he hits the course at the 2023 Valspar Championship, including how to catch the action live on TV or via live stream.
Valspar Championship TV Channel and Live Stream Info
- Date: March 16 – 19, 2023
- Thursday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Friday Coverage: Golf Channel
- Saturday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Sunday Coverage: Golf Channel, NBC
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course)
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Valspar Championship Coverage on fuboTV and ESPN+
Want to watch the PGA Tour all season long, including featured groups of the biggest names in golf, live feeds of the most famous holes on Tour, plus tons of awesome golf films from the history of the sport? Sign up for ESPN+ to access PGA Tour Live! You can also sign up for a free trial of fuboTV and catch all the nationally televised Tour action, plus plenty of other live sports, shows and news from your favorite cable channels.
Cole Hammer Stats and Recent Trends
- Over his last five tournaments, Hammer has finished in the top five once.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Hammer has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -5.
Cole Hammer at the 2023 Valspar Championship
- This course is set up to play at 7,295 yards, one yard longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Players have recorded 69.75 strokes per round and an average score of -5 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of -1.
- Courses Hammer has played over the past year have averaged 7,295 yards, which is the exact length of Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -1.
Want to make sure you don’t miss Hammer in action at the 2023 Valspar Championship? Sign up for fuboTV…
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Golfweek…